What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a treatment that uses clear aligner trays to gently move teeth into place. The trays are worn in a series over time to create a beautiful smile. Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces, and does not have any brackets or wires. The Invisalign trays are discrete and are comfortable when worn, and do not cause gum or mouth irritation.
The Invisalign aligner trays are worn anywhere between 20-22 hours a day. The time worn each day depends on the patient’s treatment plan and the level of correction needed. Invisalign trays are easily removable for drinking and eating, and have a blue indicator to let patients know when they have worn the trays for the required amount of time each day. The blue indicator is great for teens using Invisalign, and helps parents know if their child has worn their trays for the correct amount of time.
Who is a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- The clear aligner trays can be easily removed for eating and drinking.
- There are fewer food restrictions compared to other treatments.
- The clear aligners can be easily cleaned or rinsed.
- The clear aligners are smooth and comfortable, and there is no gum or mouth irritation with Invisalign.
- The clear aligners are easy to remove to play sports or a musical instrument
- Invisalign builds confidence and improves self-esteem.
- Invisalign is a discrete treatment using clear aligner trays with no brackets are wires.
If you or your family member is interested in finding out more about Invisalign and how this treatment can benefit you, contact Dr. Beeson to schedule your consultation.